Experience a weekly explosion of food, culture and craft with the Garrison Night Market! Located in the Historic Garrison District in Downtown Fredericton, this summer night market takes place on Thursday evenings and runs from June 6 to September 5, 2024 from 4:30 – 9:00pm.
The Garrison Night Market showcases the diversity of Fredericton and the surrounding area. The market features local and imported handmade products, goods from local artisans, culinary and musical talent and more. Each week holds something unique - from different vendor pop-ups to on-street performances, there is something for everyone to discover at the Garrison Night Market. See you this summer!
Interested in becoming a vendor at the 2024 the Garrison Night Market?
Vendor applications are now open. Interested vendors can find more information using the following links:
- Application Form
- Vendor Information
- Appendix A
- Appendix B (Food Trucks Only)
- Appendix C Single-Use Plastics
Application deadlines for interested vendors:
- Food Trucks/Trailers: The deadline for applications is Sunday, February 25, 2024, please also include a photo of the mobile canteen along with the application.
- Food Tables: The deadline for applications is Sunday, February 25, 2024. “Food Table” refers to any vendor selling food that is prepared and served during the market. This excludes pre-made / packaged food or beverages, ie: baked treats/pickled goods/bottled drinks or “Food & Beverage Retail.”
- All Other Vendors: The deadline for the first intake of applications is Sunday, March 10, 2024.
NEW THIS YEAR: SINGLE-USE PLASTICS AT THE MARKET
With the onset on the Federal Government Single-Use Plastics Prohibition Regulations to address pollution and a target of zero plastic waste by 2030, the Garrison Night Market is making steps to make this goal a reality. Starting this year food vendors serving food/desserts in plastic containers, such as clamshell containers, lidded containers, plates and bowls, will be prohibited and vendors are asked to find paper alternatives.